Living life on purpose

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Do they even make these??

I've spent the last 30 minutes scouring the interent for ladybug rub-ons. You know, those things you lie face down on something and rub the back with a popsicle stick. I need those!

I'm getting a bit discouraged in my hunt. I did find some but they were the ugly kind - ladybugs with LEGS and stuf. Yuck! I want CUTE ladybugs. :)

So if anyone out there knows where I can find some, I'd be forever thankful.

The kids are home from school today. We spent the morning lounging for the most part however we did manage to get the kitchen CLEAN. I'm so happy when I look in there now. We even cleaned out two cabinets that really needed it. I believe the bigger two will be going outside after lunch and the smaller two will be taking a nap. I'll probably continue with my premature spring cleaning. The calendar says it's spring, but we have several inches of snow on the ground today. I think it's our first of the season (could that be right?!) so it's nice to see.

Moving on before I type another version of "Ladybug rub-on" into yet another search engine. :O)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?