|Thirteen Things I need to do to GET UP EARLIER|
1. Go to bed earlier - no brainer, huh?
2. Set an alarm - seems, obvious....
3. STOP shutting the alarm off sometime during the night - *sigh*
4. Put my alarm clock across the room
5. see #3
6. Drink less water before bed- fewer trips to the potty during the night
7. Give up the notion that only "old" people go to bed before midnight - afterall, I did celebrate my big "3-0" this year
8. Get my 6am personal trainer back! - oh, yeah - I don't like looking at her early in the morning (just kidding - she was great)
9. Pray - "Dear Lord, please wake me up at 6am...."
10. Have 4 kids - Nope, didn't work. I have a wonderful husband who IS a morning person. He'll gladly get up in the morning. (No - he's not for rent/sale.)
11. Schedule all your appointments in the morning (Drs get mad when you always cancel 8am appointments)
12. Break down and sign up for a wake up call - Yep, like the hotels have. My phone rings at 6:30am every morning. Read more about it here http://www.iping.com Too soon to know if it works.....
13. Seriously, how do you train yourself to get up early? I am SO not a morning person