Living life on purpose

Thursday, March 23, 2006

 
Thirteen Things I need to do to GET UP EARLIER

1. Go to bed earlier - no brainer, huh?


2. Set an alarm - seems, obvious....


3. STOP shutting the alarm off sometime during the night - *sigh*


4. Put my alarm clock across the room


5. see #3


6. Drink less water before bed- fewer trips to the potty during the night


7. Give up the notion that only "old" people go to bed before midnight - afterall, I did celebrate my big "3-0" this year


8. Get my 6am personal trainer back! - oh, yeah - I don't like looking at her early in the morning (just kidding - she was great)


9. Pray - "Dear Lord, please wake me up at 6am...."


10. Have 4 kids - Nope, didn't work. I have a wonderful husband who IS a morning person. He'll gladly get up in the morning. (No - he's not for rent/sale.)


11. Schedule all your appointments in the morning (Drs get mad when you always cancel 8am appointments)


12. Break down and sign up for a wake up call - Yep, like the hotels have. My phone rings at 6:30am every morning. Read more about it here http://www.iping.com Too soon to know if it works.....


13. Seriously, how do you train yourself to get up early? I am SO not a morning person

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments:
Are you still going to have your other blog? I'm so confused.

Nice list.
 
Oh, I do NOT have this problem... but I have a 5:30 wake-up call each morning -- well at least on school mornings. I'm a sub! BUT... hubby has this problem... and he waits for MY alarm clock to go off before he gets up! The biggest problem with this is that then he also wants to take MY shower! NOOO FAIR! LOL! Great list! Thanks for stopping by mine!
 
I used to be a morning person. I used to have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. Now... I'm lucky to get my butt outta bed to wake my son up for school. Hmm... That's just weird! (Well, could be that I stay up 'til the wee hours of the mornin'.)

Happy T13! Thanks for stopping by this morning!
 
I am actually a morning person, I get up at 6:22 am , the minute the alarm goes off. I go to bed around 11pm, seldom later... I need my sleep! Happy TT, thanks for visiting mine!
 
Great list--a problem I've never had. It's your inner clock fighting you. It's now 5:05 a.m. and I've been up for 30 minutes, showered, dressed, unloaded the dishwasher, and am now looking at Thursday Thirteens I missed on Thursday.

Have a good day, when you wake up, and thanks for stopping by my TT.

Also, I've never used an alarm clock unless I have to get to the airport. They keep me awake.
 
I loved your list!!! I have to get up at 5:30 every morning, and usually don't make it. If you figure out how to get up earlier, post and let us know!!! LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?