Living life on purpose

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Thirteen FAVORITE SONGS(in no particular order)


1. "Praise you in this storm" - Casting Crowns

2. "Cry out to Jesus" - Third Day

3. "Redeemer" - Nicole C. Mullen

4. "Who am I" - Casting Crowns

5. "My Jesus" - Todd Agnew

6. "Something's gotta give" - LeAnn Rhimes

7. "Strong Tower" - Kutless

8. "Set Me Free" - Casting Crowns

9. "The Chasing song" - Andrew Peterson

10. "They don't understand" - Sawyer Brown

11. "My Savior, My God" - Aaron Shust

12. "I am Free" - Newsboys

13. "Only Grace" - Matthew West

Wow - I have a LONG list of favorites - this was only a few of them!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments:
Third Day is one of my favorite groups - no, let me correct that - they are my favorite Christian artists. :)
Thank you for stopping by My Lighter Side
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Unfortunately, I'm bad about Christian music. The only time I hear it is when we're rehearsing in choir, and I know my favorites, but not who sings them! I'm too busy memorizing the next one. :)

Thanks for stopping by my list.
 
great favorites!

Thanks for coming by my blog.
 
I don't think I could even come up with 13 favorite songs. Way to go!

Thanks for visiting my TT today. Happy Thursday!
 
thanks for visiting my T13 - who are Casting Crowns...they seem to have made the top 13 a few different times. I should check them out.
 
Nice TT.. You should try Sean Keith's music. He's awesome, too!
 
I have heard recently a song that goes over and over in my mind, and it's becoming one I find humming a lot!

"Here I am to worship" Have you heard of it?

Anyway, thanks for dropping by my T T
 
I love most of those songs...but you didn't have any Third Day in your list! :-)

I just love them!!!
 
Great list! I honestly don't know any of them but still great list! :)
 
Great TT. #6 is the only one I know.

Thanks for visiting my TT too.
 
I'm gonna have to look into these. I love good Christian tunes.
 
What a great list. Some of your are my favorite's too. # 2 is probably my fav of your list.

Hope you had a great Thursday!
 
Great list I looove - #1,2,3,4,6,7,10 and I'm not sure if I know the others. I'm thinking I do, just can't hear them in my head right now. Have you ever heard "Shackles" by Mary,Mary? It always puts back a bit of Joy in my heart on rough days and it ALWAYS makes me boogie. That is a sight to see while I'm driving down the road.;D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?