1…. Exercise - it's about time I get back into a regular routine
2. Shower - 'nuf said
3. Get to M.U.M.S. on time - This is no small feat! (Mothers United to Maintain Sanity - in case you were wondering)
4. Take the boys to the doctor - think we have a raging case of pink eye started.
5. Get gas in the van - otherwise I'll be guaranteed some additional exercise!
6. Probably pick up a prescription for the Pink Eye
7. Hit the grocery store for Easter meal fixin's
8. Mail a CD sold on Half.com - also have several cards to mail as well as transcript requests for colleges DH and I have attended.
9. Call to check in on a friend who has been sick
10. Bake the Amish Bread that I didn't get made yesterday - I did put it in the fridge though. lol
11. Clean the house in the style of FlyLady (15 minutes in each room)
12. Vacuum the kitchen (yes, I have terrible KITCHEN carpet - whose idea was that?!)
13. clean the bathrooms
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here! (If someone tells me HOW, that is *blush*)