Living life on purpose

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Thirteen Things I need to do today


1…. Exercise - it's about time I get back into a regular routine
2. Shower - 'nuf said
3. Get to M.U.M.S. on time - This is no small feat! (Mothers United to Maintain Sanity - in case you were wondering)
4. Take the boys to the doctor - think we have a raging case of pink eye started.
5. Get gas in the van - otherwise I'll be guaranteed some additional exercise!
6. Probably pick up a prescription for the Pink Eye
7. Hit the grocery store for Easter meal fixin's
8. Mail a CD sold on Half.com - also have several cards to mail as well as transcript requests for colleges DH and I have attended.
9. Call to check in on a friend who has been sick
10. Bake the Amish Bread that I didn't get made yesterday - I did put it in the fridge though. lol
11. Clean the house in the style of FlyLady (15 minutes in each room)
12. Vacuum the kitchen (yes, I have terrible KITCHEN carpet - whose idea was that?!)
13. clean the bathrooms


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here! (If someone tells me HOW, that is *blush*)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments:
Thanks for emailing me your blog link. I think I have way more than 13 things to do today...
 
You Go Girl....that's quite a list. Let's hear it for flylady. I love her quote, "housework done poorly still blesses your family." Hope you have a lovely celebration.
 
Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Happy Thursday!
 
Busy Thursday! I hope the pink eye gets better! ick!
 
ARGH! I need to be cleaning Flylady style, too! ;)
 
Yikes! Hope you got it all done.

Thanks for visiting my TT!
 
I can relate to that list!
Arghhhhhhhhhh - I got a lot of cleaning to do! *S*
Happy TT
 
oh yeah, i love using flylady...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?