|Thirteen Things to BE THANKFUL FORthis week |
1. That last week as I sat in the house with only the two (mostly) preverbal kids, I was able to meet with the Lord and be filled again with His Spirit
2. That my MIL's cancer (MALT lymphoma) is very much treatable
3. That I'm regaining my focus. My FlyLady lists are out, I'm inching my way back to completing my daily list and I started working out again this week. I value that 30-60 minues a day and I don't know why I ever let myself get out of the routine.
4. That the Lord has been finding ways to minister to my Spirit daily. I've been doing my LBY study and I'm feeling less beaten down. Praise Him!
5. That school is almost out for the summer
6. That DH and I have a babysitter tomorrow night - free! I had forgotten that I had set this up like 6 weeks ago. DH will be so surprised!
7. I have four living, breathing and growing kids that love me. I'll always grieve for the one that I cannot hold but I don't want to miss a moment of the lives of the ones who's eyes I can look into each day. God has so richly blessed me.
8. Despite my DH's pay cut, he HAS a job when so many others do not. God has supplied all we need and so much of what we want.
9. I got my flowers in this week. I love looking out the window and watching how quickly they fill in the baskets haning from my porch.
10. I have AWESOME "real life" friends. One is moving away soon and I'll miss her so much. She has been an enormous influence in my life as a mother, wife and Christian.
11. That I have a great group of "blogging buddies" who really amazed me with all their prayers for my family in the midst of my pain last week. I was so surprised to log in and see so many sisters in Christ lifting my family up in prayer.
12. That my pastor is always willing to drop everytying and pray with me if I just ask him to. Even at a moments notice (and it often is)
13. That my sins are washed in the blood and I bear them no more. Hallelujah!!